Looking for a living Christmas tree to add to your tabletop this season? We’d love for you to meet the charming little coniferous, Italian Stone Pine, Pinus pinea – bringing all the foresty feels indoors!
Native to the Mediterranean coast this little tree is happiest in bright light – making them perfect for table displays, mantels or entryways during the holidays!
Italian Stone Pine Care & Maintenance:
- Light: Italian stone pine likes lots of bright, even direct light, so a spot in a south or west window is perfect
- Water: Water thoroughly but allow soil to dry slightly between waterings. Select a container with a drainage hole.
- Fertilizer: Apply a balanced liquid fertilizer monthly during active growth.
- Growth: 2-4′ tall | 2-3′ wide
- Maintenance: Prune branch tips to maintain shape and size.